Carefully, You should read the terms and conditions from YotuWP. By purchasing, download you agree to our terms and condition. If you do not agree to this terms we won't take it personally, but please do not use our product.
1. Who we will do support.
- We help and support who has bought YotuWP Pro from https://www.yotuwp.com.
- We answer any pre-buy-questions who has used both version Free and Pro version.
2. What we will do support.
- We help customers solve problems / issues ( functionality ) that we advertise and not working in the customer's side
- We help customers do importing sample datas
- We help customers start using the basic steps of YotuWP
- We help customers update YotuWP to newest version
3. Support Time
- Support requests are being processed on business days from 8:00 to 21:00 / Monday -> Satuday ( GMT +7 )
4. Where Can You Get a Support
- Please, make sure that you’ve studied the YotuWP document manual and referred to the knowledgebase before submitting a support ticket. We cannot take any responsibility for damages caused by crucial information leaks.
- You can send us a message via form contact of our website on www.yotuwp.com/contact/
- You can use method sending email for emergencies: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The method Live-Support, chat and work with us via skype is only for paid-services
- Please do not forget that all our products and services are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Refund claims can be satisfied only if the Product is not as described, or is broken or is corrupt. The deadline for a user making any refund claim is 14 calendar days after purchase and this claim must be made to email@example.com
- Please note that we will verify the validity of the claim before a refund is approved.